Information pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13, of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC.
Rastelli Rubinetterie S.r.l. wishes to inform you that the European Regulation n. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the processing of personal data provides for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to article 13 of the REG. EU 2016/679, we therefore invite you to take note of the following information:
1. Owner’s identification details
The data controller is Rastelli Rubinetterie S.r.l., via Regione Monticelli, 10/14 – Invorio (NO)
Communication references: Rastelli Rubinetterie S.r.l., data controller
2. Purpose of the processing
The processing of personal data, including particular ones (formerly sensitive data), provided during recruitment, is aimed solely at establishing and managing the employment relationship, managing tax, social security and insurance data, as well as fulfilling safety obligations. of work and as established by laws, contracts and company regulations.
The legal basis that justifies the processing of data is represented by the employment contract, the fulfillment of legal obligations, as well as explicit consent.
3. Treatment methods
In relation to the above-mentioned purposes, the data are processed electronically and on paper.
The data will be entered in the writings and registers required by law and will be transmitted to social security institutions and financial offices in compliance with the provisions of the law for employers.
All data processing operations are implemented in such a way as to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
4. Data retention period
The data provided will be kept for the entire duration of the employment relationship and for a subsequent period of up to 10 years.
5. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The data may be communicated to:
all subjects whose right to access such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;
• to our collaborators, employees, within the scope of their respective duties in charge of processing the data;
• to all those natural and/or legal persons, public and/or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the establishment and management of the employment relationship, in the ways and for the purposes illustrated above, in particular:
– at the “Studio Valenti Associato” payroll processing center
– to the Diagnostic Centers for any mandatory visits to carry out the task.
6. Rights referred to in articles. 15, 16, 17 18, 20, 21 and 22 of the REG. EU 2016/679
We inform you that as an interested party, in addition to the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, you also have the rights listed below, which you can assert by sending a specific written request to the Data Controller and/or the Data Processor, as indicated in point 1.
Art. 15 – Right of access:
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to the personal data and to information regarding the treatment.
Art. 16 – Right of rectification:
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without unjustified delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
Art. 17 – Right to cancellation:
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete the personal data without unjustified delay.
Art. 18 – Right to limit processing:
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
1. a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the personal data and instead requests that their use be limited; c) although the data controller no longer needs them for the purposes of the processing, the personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; d) the interested party has objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
Art. 20 – Right to data portability:
the interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom it was provided. When exercising their rights regarding data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another, if technically feasible.
Art. 21 – Right to object:
the interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f ), including profiling on the basis of these provisions.
Art. 22 – Right not to be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling:
the interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or which similarly significantly affects his person.